Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some amazing replies in the survey!

These were some replies at the survey, which we thought we must share with everyone!

"If earth becomes warmer, I will switch on my A/C and put it to lowest possible temperature."
  • A student!
"What impact can small actions of one person have? This is responsibility of the Government!"
  • Many adults
"Why should I change my life, if I can afford to waste electricity or water and pay for it, let me!"
  • Some young people
"Yes! I will take care of the Earth!"
  • A child
"Little drops of water make ocean, so our small actions put together can become a revolution."
  • A student
"How to recycle a polythene carry-bag?"
  • Many people
"Who reads those boring articles ‘save water’, ‘save electricity’, etc? Why do they print them?"
  • Some students
"I am young I want to enjoy, not bother about saving earth or saving environment!"
  • Some students
We are just collecting data at this stage, so we can't be judgmental about anyone's reply, even if it is very strange or uninformed!

No comments:

Post a Comment